Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
Disney Vacation Club
Disney Vacation Club, a leader in vacation ownership, debuted in 1991 with a flexible, vacation points-based system rather than the traditional fixed-week timeshare model. Now, Disney Vacation Club has more than 200,000 member families from all 50 states and approximately 100 countries who have discovered the joys of membership.
Membership provides families with the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Members and guests vacationing at a Disney Vacation Club resort can choose to stay in a variety of different accommodations, including deluxe studios, one-bedroom villas, two-bedroom villas and even three-bedroom grand villas at most locations. Deluxe studios, which accommodate at least four guests, include a kitchenette, queen-size bed, double- or queen-size sleeper sofa, and other amenities. Larger villas sleep anywhere from four to 12 guests and include a full kitchen, washer and dryer, king-size bed, queen-size sleeper sofa, and more.
The expansion of the Disney Vacation Club portfolio introduced Disney Vacation Club Members to a South Pacific-inspired paradise at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. The first phase of Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows opened on April 1, 2015, welcoming members to Deluxe Studios and over-the-water Bungalows.
Disney Vacation Club cast members are committed to giving back to the communities in which they live, work and play. Disney VoluntEARS cast members have donated time and resources to such programs as the Coalition for the Homeless, Head Start, Boys & Girls Clubs, Junior Achievement, KaBOOM! and beach clean-up projects. In addition, contributions on behalf of Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, have been made to local high schools and charitable organizations in Hawai‘i, including Ka’ala Farm.
At Disney’s Vero Beach Resort and Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort, cast members display their commitment to the environment by regularly participating in coastal clean-up events and teaming up with wildlife groups to educate themselves and others on the importance of maintaining our natural surroundings. Disney’s Vero Beach Resort also offers guests an opportunity to learn about sea turtles and their natural environment through sea turtle nesting experiences and adoption programs during the summer.
Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai’i
- Opened: August 2011
- Two-bedroom Equivalent Villas: 481
- This one-of-a-kind resort destination, located at the picturesque Ko Olina Resort and Marina on the western side of O‘ahu, jump-starts the way families experience the magic of Hawai‘i. Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa, sports white sand beaches and crystal blue lagoons and offers hotel rooms and two-bedroom equivalent Disney Vacation Club villas, in addition to seven acres of water-fun activities, an 18,000-square-foot spa, numerous dining experiences, and one of the largest collections of contemporary native Hawaiian artwork in the world. Most of the villas that make up Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, feature full kitchens, washers and dryers, and whirlpool tubs.
Disney’s Grand California Hotel and Spa
- Opened: September 2009
- Two-bedroom Equivalent Villas: 50
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa is a celebration of California’s renowned arts and crafts style of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Some rooms feature spectacular views of Disney California Adventure park. The Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa features an array of dining options, including the award-winning Napa Rose restaurant that houses one of the world’s finest collections of California wines.List item
Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
- Opened: March 1996 Two-bedroom
- Equivalent Villas: 107
- Reminiscent of a 1940s-era hunting and fishing lodge, Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort is set among mature live oak trees (some have been found to be more than 300 years old) and marshes in the Carolina low country. Located on a 15-acre island within Shelter Cove Harbour, the resort includes an oceanfront beach house on a three-and-a-half-acre site a shuttle ride away.
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
- Opened: October 1995
- Two-bedroom Equivalent Villas: 104
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort offers a spectacular inn and spacious vacation villas along the pristine Atlantic coastline. The resort is located less than a two-hour drive from the Walt Disney World Resort, and its design reflects the Treasure Coast region where it is situated.
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Opened: December 1991
- Two-bedroom Equivalent Villas: 558
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort launched the Disney Vacation Club concept. The Key West-style resort, located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort, features a quaint waterfront village of colorful, clapboard-sided vacation villas.
Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
- Opened: July 1996
- Two-bedroom Equivalent Villas: 282
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas overlooks Disney’s Boardwalk waterfront entertainment district at the Walt Disney World Resort. The nearby district, with its Atlantic seacoast theme, features a quaint collection of shops, clubs and restaurants, as well as nighttime entertainment.
The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Opened: November 2000
- Two-bedroom Equivalent Villas: 114
- The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is reminiscent of the late-19th century railroad hotels of the American West’s national parks region. The resort surrounds guests with the grandeur of the Old West and the stories of the people who settled there.
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Opened: July 2002
- Two-bedroom Equivalent Villas: 177
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas is inspired by the casual elegance of the mid-Atlantic seaside homes of the early 20th century. The resort features beautiful pastel colors, intricate wooden accents and home-like accommodations.
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
- Opened: May 2004 (Resort), June 2009 (Treehouse Villas)
- Two-bedroom Equivalent Villas: 924
- Just across the lake from the magical metropolis of the Downtown Disney area lies the charming haven of Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. From its colorful Victorian architecture to the historic influence of horse racing, this idyllic lakeside community recaptures the heyday of upstate New York country retreats of the late 1800s. The Treehouse Villas revive Walt Disney World’s “treehouse living,” a cherished tradition from 1975 to 2002. All 60 of the three-bedroom treehouse villas are elevated 10 feet off the ground on pedestals and beams designed to blend into the forest environment. The villas sleep nine and offer modern luxuries, such as flat-panel televisions and a barbeque grill, all presented in a style a “cabin casual” style.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas
- Opened: July 2007 (Jambo House), May 2009 (Kidani Village)
- Two-bedroom Equivalent Villas: 449
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas are located on a savanna filled with wildlife – a setting inspired by the intrepid explorers and historic expeditions of 19th century Africa. Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas are located in two African-inspired buildings: Jambo House, which opened in 2007, and Kidani Village, which opened in 2009.
Kidani Village features its own pool, water-play area, restaurant and an expanded animal savanna. All of the accommodations blend home-like amenities with African-inspired details, and most offer sweeping savanna views.
Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Opened: August 2009
- Two-bedroom Equivalent Villas: 295
- Mimicking its iconic predecessor, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort delivers some of the most dramatic views available anywhere at the Walt Disney World Resort. Rooms feature modern artwork and flat-panel televisions, and the property includes a spacious lobby, a rooftop lounge and fireworks viewing deck, and a sky bridge that links guests to the shops, restaurants and monorail station at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Opened: October 2013
- Two-bedroom Equivalent Villas: 106
- The grandeur of one of the premier properties at the Walt Disney World Resort meets the family vacation style that only Disney Vacation Club can provide at The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Located on the shores of Seven Seas Lagoon and within walking distance of a monorail ride to Magic Kingdom Park, the resort features décor reminiscent of the Victorian era, made playful and relaxed with classic Disney touches.
Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
- Opened: April 2015
- Two-bedroom Equivalent Villas: 140
- Disney’s original island escape, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, showcases the South Pacific spirit at the all-new Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. Located a quick monorail ride from Magic Kingdom Park, members can soak up the rhythm of the islands in the resort where mid-century modern design meets traditional Polynesian style. Accommodations include unique two-bedroom Bora Bora Bungalows – the first of their kind at Disney – designed with home-like amenities like a full kitchen and washer and dryer. The resort also features beautifully redesigned Deluxe Studios, which offer a kitchenette and convenient split bathroom area.
Disney Vacation Club
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
All members can use their membership to stay at thousands of vacation options in destinations around the world. When purchasing directly from Disney, members can vacation at other select Disney hotels around the world, sail with Disney Cruise Line, or take an Adventures by Disney vacation to an exotic location such as China, Australia or Central America. Or, they can stay at magnificent resorts, elegant hotels and historic destinations through Disney Vacation Club’s Concierge Collection.